The creative process and art making helps you to investigate the emotions surrounding stressful and traumatic events in your life. From 100’s of art exercises to include digital photography, abstract painting, paper mache objects, and traditional crafts, the use of art in healing people with mental or behavioral challenges has transitioned from the realm of busy time activities to a serious component of the wellness strategies practiced at Willow Cove Art and Wellness.
Draw Your Life
Small Group Coaching
Life can be hard at times, but you are stronger than you think – especially with a whole community supporting you. Included are helpful coping tips, nutrition and exercise tips, and resources to make changes easily and seamlessly. Learn how to create valuable changes to your lifestyle, mental fortitude, and emotional regulation.
- Connect with others and create valuable changes, together
- Access care from anywhere – all sessions conducted once a week, online
- Sundays, 11:00 AM (EST) or Mondays 7:00 PM (EST) beginning Sunday, September 5 and Monday, September 6
Draw Your Life
Art Journaling Club
Join us to find your inner artist! Learn art basics, backgrounds, collaging, stenciling, and other journaling techniques. Having a visual conversation with yourself helps you learn to enjoy the processes of life instead of stressing over the outcomes.
- Can be totally doable by anyone, no art experience necessary
- Meetings conducted in-studio or virtually
- Second Thursday of every month, 7 PM (EST) online or at Willow Cove studio beginning September 9, 2021.
Our Respite Care AirBnB provides a healing space for the beloved community of caregivers. We are a certified independent provider for Cuyahoga County.